TRSS-BNC+1 Coaxial high-definition video lightning protection device (SPD, surge protector) can prevent damage to equipment caused by feeder-induced lightning overvoltage, power interference, and electrostatic discharge. It is suitable for video surveillance, satellite wireless communications, mobile base stations, and microwave communications. The surge protection of coaxial feeder system equipment such as radio and television is installed in the lightning protection zone LPZ 0 A-1 and subsequent zones. The product is packaged with a shielded shell and built-in high-quality high-speed over-voltage protection devices, which have high-efficiency protection and protection functions against lightning high-voltage pulse over-voltage on the line.
1. The standing wave ratio is small, and the insertion loss is low (≤0.2 db);
2. High transmission rate and wide frequency range of use;
3. When lightning strikes and surges invade, there is no need to stop the electrical equipment, and it does not affect the normal operation of the normal equipment;
Installation method of coaxial high-definition video lightning protection device
1. This series of video signal lightning arresters can be directly installed in series on the front end of the protected equipment (or system).
The device (or system) is as close as possible.
2. The input terminal (IN) of the lightning arrester is connected to the signal line, and the output terminal (OUT) is connected to the protected equipment. It cannot be reversed.
3. The PE wire of the lightning protection device must be connected to the ground of the lightning protection system with strict equipotentiality, otherwise it will affect the working performance.
4. The product does not require special maintenance. Try to lean on the equipment side as much as possible during installation; when the working system is faulty and the lightning arrester is suspected, the lightning arrester can be removed and then checked. If it is restored to the state before use, it should be replaced. Lightning protection device.
5. Use the shortest wire connection possible for the grounding of the lightning arrester. The lightning protection device is grounded by terminal grounding, and the grounding wire must be connected to the lightning protection grounding wire (or the shell of the protected device). The shielded wire of the signal can be directly connected to the ground terminal.
6. The installation of the lightning protector does not require long-term maintenance when installed under conditions that do not exceed the requirements. It only requires routine maintenance of the system; if there is a problem with signal transmission during use, the signal transmission will return to normal after the lightning protector is replaced. It means that the lightning protector is damaged and needs to be repaired or replaced.
Precautions for installation of coaxial high-definition video lightning arrester
1. All ports of the output end of the lightning arrester are connected to the protected equipment;
2. Do not connect the input and output lines reversely or wrongly, and remember not to work with electricity;
3. The closer the lightning protection device is installed to the front end of the protected equipment, the better the effect;
4. The equipment needs to be inspected regularly, and the product must be replaced immediately after deterioration;