TRSS-DB9 serial data signal lightning protection device (SPD, surge protector) DB series surge protector is designed according to IEC and GB standards. It is mainly used in wired remote sensing, telemetry, remote control, etc. to provide line-to-line equipment with D-type serial port , Surge protection between line and ground, applied to lightning protection zone 1-2 and 2-3 zone, easy to install, no maintenance.
1. The TRSS series serial port data signal lightning protection device can be installed in the LPZ0-1 zone or directly connected in series to the signal input end of the protected equipment (or system).
3. Use the shortest wire connection possible for the grounding of the lightning arrester. The protector is grounded by terminal grounding, and the grounding wire must be connected to the lightning protection grounding wire (or the shell of the protected equipment). The shielded wire of the signal can be directly connected to the ground terminal.
4. The lightning arrester does not need long-term maintenance when installed under the conditions that do not exceed the requirements, only routine maintenance of the system; if there is a problem with the signal transmission during use, the signal transmission will return to normal after the surge protector is replaced. , Indicating that the surge protector has been damaged and needs to be repaired or replaced.
1. Convenient installation and no maintenance required.
2. When the lightning surge invades, there is no need to stop the electrical equipment, and it will not affect the normal operation of the equipment.
3. The appearance design is novel, the volume is small, and the installation is convenient.
4. Low insertion loss (≤0.3db).
5. The transmission rate is high, and the use frequency range is large.